Thursday, March 21

WE ARE EXPECTING!



Two weeks ago we told the Universe (well for me when you publish something on the FB is the same thing like screaming it out loud in the Universe) the happy news - that Igor and me, will become a parents to a magnifique baby in the end of August. 

I was really positively surprised and deeply touched by the number of people that congratulate us and I think that also the lovely journalist Manja of the Slovenian magazine called Story saw that reaction and somehow thought that our love story is something beautiful and worth to share with larger audience than just my Facebook profile. 

I am not public person in Slovenia, so first when she purpose to do the interview for Story (which is in Slovenia one of the most popular magazines) I wasn't really sure if me/we are right persons to do it.
But we did.
And I am happy that we did, because the interview in my opinion is really nicely prepared and I was very happy today when all my family members and friends call me and said how much they like it. 

You can read the interview in the latest number of Story and for all those who can't here are the photos from "photoshooting" for the magazine. 

P.s.: I am so happy to share this wonderful moment of my life with you but honestly still not sure if I am back to blogging ;)

Anja














24 comments:

  1. Cestitam! I drago mi je sto si se vratila blogovanju. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo cestitke! ful sta lustna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cestike!! Fotografije su prekrasne!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh kok sm bla zdele vesela tvoje nove objave na mojem blogger zidu! Čestike ful fuul, sm vesela za vaju..lepe fotkice in NORO ti paše nova frizurca :)) Upam da se vrneš k bloganju, drugače pa vsoo srečo z malčkom/malčico :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw...čudovite fotke <3
    Čestitke še 1x ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cestitke :))))) <3
    I want some hot mummy to be outfits!!!!

    xo I.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Čestitke od devojaka sa Ana profila! :) Sve najbolje!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cestitam Anja :)
    Ova haljina ti jos lepse stoji kao trudnici.
    Prelepa si :)
    Uzivaj u trudnickim danima.
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Najlepsa sta!!!! :) komi cakam bebico...i

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lepa sta..komi cakamo bebo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čestitam! Pa ful ti paše tale frizura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. čudovite fotke! in še enkrat čestitke, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prekrasna vijest, čestitam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! So so cute. Happy for you both.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kok ti paše ta frizura! Neverjetno lepa si! Pa čestitke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo čestitke !! :*
    Ful si lepa nosečka pa tok sta lep par, res iskrene čestitke še enkrat !! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ne morem verjet. Kar smeji se mi. ČESTITAM vama.! Noro.! Hvala za to novičko. Vseeno nas lahko kdaaj presenetiš z kakšno objavo, tako kot zdaj.
    Pa tak veliko bolj zrela izgledaš na slikat. Pa mislim da je frizura drugačna. Uglavnem.. uživajte in lep porod.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing news ! Congrats , lovely !


    XX Luba

    D&G style inspired look , today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete