Friday, January 20

CALM DOWN & EAT {MAKE} A CUP CAKE!

ANIA'LYSIS: I'M A GIRL, I BAKE!
INSPIRATION: SONG "KOLACICI", EM IN HANDBALL & STUDYING TIME

What have in common song "Kolacici" from Marina Perazic (song was relased the same year my Igor was born, in '87 ;), European championship and studying time?!
Cup cakes!
Not really?! Oh, yes in our home everything has sense...
First about song.. it's actually really cute and sweet song, for all of you my readers who don't understand it, it goes something like this: "... Like red cookies boys are walking down the street and I am really stupid being nervous because I don't know where are you right now ..."I'm gonna eat all the cookies and deliberately because of you I'm gonna become fat and all the other girls won't be sweet as me, won't be sweet as me..." hahahha, it's sound soooo stupid in english and it's really hard to translate it but believe me song is cute and I am listening this song for two days now and my boyfriend is really sick of it.. but since I am not complaining about handball on TV, everything is good.
Handball on TV? ... for all of you that don't know - there is an European championship in Handball right now in Serbia. So we watch all the games, all the time.. I'm pretending that I am studying and watching games at the same time.. it's kinda interesting :) With Igor we bet on the matches (and we bet always on the opposite teams of course) and then it's really cool to fight over the winners... yesterday we both lost and Igor was so pissed off, hahhaha... I had to laugh him!!
We have a lot of fun, but I won't lie that this laugh is bitter, because it should be Igor playing there and I should be in Beograd hanging around and support him.. he actually could already play there if he wanted but not with the team he wish for. He decided he wants to play just for one, particular team and not changing nationality every two years and even if chose the hardest way, I totally support him. I believe in him, sometimes even more than he does...
So, If you mix all what I wrote above with the fact that I should study pretty hard by now, than you get Cup cakes! What is better then bake (yes, I am a girl and girls bake - not, JUST bake but ALSO bake - I don't really support the belief that girls were born just to be in the kitchen - the one that said that, didn't really know what to do with them in the bedroom) a cupcakes - to cheer your man up, to do something else but studying ('cause let's face it we do a billion other things when it's time to study)... when it's really just so cool to singing and dancing, take photos in behaving like your totally crazy (look at the photos below) and than sit down of the couch, watch match with your man and eating delicious cup cakes with cocos frosting cream and chocolate syrup. Igor with two hard trainings per day in the time of preparation for second part of the season, definitely won't gain some extra weight, but for me... hmm.. there is already red alarm... I'm starting (or better I WIIL start) with every day "power walks" and pilates.. but I have enough time 'till summer (this is my excuse, what's yours?)... and until than I will just calm down & eat my cup cakes!
 

Love, Ania.
Let's begin... making cup cakes!

I have to try it...

and than fill in the cup cakes cases...


...and of course I had to try a little bit of sweet cream if it's still good

and a little bit more.. good I could eat it all...

and yes, of course he want it too...


and than frosting...

frost me baby one more time ... hahahhaa..

and yeeey I succeeded!! And yeey I am crazy :))

Cook's opinion: Delicious!

Njoom, Njomm..






Song "Kolacici"


Thanks for reading, love you my amazing followers! 

15 comments:

  1. js sm tud čis obsedena s cupcakesi :p ušečn komad,sm ga že slišala velikrat & gledanje rokometa je pa skor obvezno ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, cupcakes!!! Js sm postala pravi mali expert za njih, hehe ;)

      Love. Ania

      Delete
  2. Nice photos! I love cup cakes *.*
    Pjesma se idealno uklopila. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slazem se - pjesma je bas bila prava u pravo vrjeme ;)
      Hvala na komplimentu...

      Love. Ania

      Delete
  3. OMG. I thought I'm the only one who does such crazy things but I'm not all alone :P Actually I shouldn't sit now at my computer and learn some. But I'm like you doing everything else(Like reading this blog)...Your cupcakes looking so delicious(I'm jealous and want one now :D)...So have fun at studying (If you start) and a nice weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh, thank you! Ahhh, you can have a little break during studying - just to read my blog and than studying again ;)
      Have a nice evening

      Love. Ania

      Delete
  4. oh ja cupcakes...:)super zgledajo:) decembra sm si kupla eno dobro knjigico z recepti za cupcakese ki je celo v slovenščini. sm delala v nedeljo malinove.njam:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm Malinove? Njami... sounds good! Js si tudi moram kaksno knjigico z recepti kupit, predvsem za kaksn dober frosting..

      Love. Ania

      Delete
    2. ja ta knjigca je kr kul pa mislem de je bla celo sam 6€ pa je kr dost receptov not. jst dm drugač delala ene parkrt po receptu od ene k je mela trgovinco v lj, ampak zdej dela sam po naročilih in sm najdla par njenih recetov na netu in so ful dobr. lahko ti pošlem po mailu. sploh un z gozdnimi sadeži je de best:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, I look at your blog and I follow you too.

      Love. Ania

      Delete