Sunday, January 22

{LOOKBOOK}

ANIA'LYSIS: DAILY OUTFIT
INSPIRATION: JASMIN HÄNER






This is what I like to wear when I go in the city (can we call Gummersbach city?!) on a coffee... 
It's sporty & simple, comfy & cozy... and if you have a Frenchie (no, not Igor, I meant Tyson ;) who don't know how to behave in public, then you can easily forget on heels and fancy clothes... But I don't mind because there are moments when I want to feel fancy, sexy, attractive and there are times when I just wanna look like "I don't give a shit what I wear". 
As you see I am not that much in colours, my fav ones are black and white and in the last time also grey... and I also have to wrote down: I love those sneakers with wings (Jeremy Scott for Adidas), they were one of Igor's birthday gifts he gave me this year!

One of my readers Jasmin Häner, give me once really lovely comment - that she really like my style - and that she would like to see more about it also on my blog. So, dear J. here it is, post about my outfit, dedicated to you ;)

SONG OF THAT DAY:
 What do you think about my outfit? Do you like it? How yours daily outfits look like? What brands do you like to buy & wear? Maybe we discover together some great brands! Tell me about them!

Love, Ania.


15 comments:

  1. Jaa, men je ful všeč outfit :) js sm tut rada čimbolj casual...drugače pa rada nakupujem na Asosu, pol recimo H&M, Stradivarius, Zara in pa pokupila bi praktično cel River Island :D

    čaubauuu :D

    P.S. hahahaha, made in France komentar ob frenčiju me je čist nasmejal :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, vidis za River Island prvic slisim, grem kukat kaj majo fajnega!

      Love. Ania

      Delete
  2. joj superge so konc hude,prec bi jih mela :D pa outfit mi je tud zelo ušeč,se sama tud podobno oblačm:p drugače pa večino kupujem u h&m,pull&bear itd.,prek neta pa nism še nč naročila,se nekak ne opogumm-.-
    tysona bi ti ukradla in komad prou paše na današnji dan :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Js tud bolj mal kupujem preko neta, mislim da bom u bodoce vec, ker nemaram shoppinga .. smesno a? ubistvu se mi ne da tisockrat oblact pa slact :D

      Delete
  3. I love this! Your jacket is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I think that leather jacket is my 'it piece' of every style..
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. omg kere hude superge!!! love it

    C.

    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jp, me too! ;)
      Grem mal pogledat na tvoj hud blogec...

      Delete
  5. You look lovely as always, Ania and of course when going out with a dog, then you have to wear clothes which can easily be washed. When I go to friends who smoke I always wear something which I can put into the washing machine. My favorite brands are Zara, Mango, Boss orange, Cambio, Armani Jeans, Closed, Marco Polo etc. etc. Have a wonderul day. Kiss Uschi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uschi, I know you have a good taste too!
      Take care!

      Delete
  6. Aaaaa kako hude superge :) big, big like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple is sometimes the best :) Very cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your brands too. There are others I like too but since you aren't a big fan of colours I don't think you like them. One of my favourite brands are Zara and Mango. Nice style and cute,too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really great!!
    http://blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete