Friday, January 13

{NEW IN}




Lately, you have been posting or sending me a lot of requires about my outfits/style, commenting that you would like to know more about it. Thank you for that, I appriciate that you also notice this site of me/my posting.
If you know me (or you'll get to know me ;) than you ('ll get to) know that I am a lot into a fashion (that means: I regularly check fashion magazines & websites and trying to be always on track with trends)  but I am not a fashion victim (that means: I am aware of - that not everything is for everybody & that sometimes I have to be nice to my credit cards)...
I am happy to say that I somehow (after years) finally found out what exactly my style is - and this what you see on this photo is my style - Black. Grey. (White, oh I loove white). Leather. Fur. Jeans. Sheer. Lace. + some colourful accessories to spicy things up, in this case - this very popular Hippie Love Scarf.
I get this neon (very trendy this season) pink scarf from Lauterlabels (find out more about them here) and I really like it, they are so damn comfy&cosy! As you know, one of my (good) habits is that I am extremely thankful and I am right know just thanking (in my mind) to owners of Lauterlabels - Vanessa & Stefan for this gift, especially since their products are "it pieces" here in Germany. 


P.S.: They are available in different colours (and I want them all, hahaha)


There are definitely going to be some other outfits with this comfy, warm scarf but for now - how did you like this one? You like it? Are you sure? Because - guess what?! There's  gonna be soon a Hippie Love Scarf Giveaway! ;)

Love, Ania.



17 comments:

  1. na prvi sliki si tko leeepa<3 prou ne morem se nagledat! šali so pa krasni, js jih naravnost obožujem :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala za kompliment! You manage somehow to make me smile every time I read your comment! Hvala za to ;)

      Delete
  2. kok so hudi..samo roza barva pa zmaga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja meni je tud v roza najlepsi... tud giveaway bo v roza ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh they look so good and they have so many great things. I can't decide what to buy aaaahhhhhhhh. HELP HELP HELP. Thanks for this great advice xox =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime ton echarpe! Super!
    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good... We love those scarf so much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a quick look at your shop and I felt in love with gold glitter shirt!♥

      Delete
  6. wow... your blog is amazing!
    http://milavojtowicz.blogspot.com/ my blog with DIY :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos! love the scarf!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. waw kakšne hude trepalnice imaš na drugi sliki:) šal je pa zanimiv in drugačen:) je pa lepa barvna paleta:P

    ReplyDelete