Thursday, March 1

{GOT A JOB}

 ANIA'LYSIS: I GOT A JOB AT GERMAN MEDIA HOUSE TAS


As some of you maybe already know I got a job few days ago. I am now working at the German Media House called Tas. I am very, very happy to get this job... and there are more reasons for that. First and the biggest reason why I wanted that job is because one of my (life) goals is to (one day soon) become a chief in editor for a magazine... and working for TAS give me the opportunity to see how things are in real, to get good insight on this job and just after few days working there, I know I have choose the right career decision. Well, how good feeling is that?
The other also good reason is that I am going to learn fluent German, since I have to use a German at the job (what is not always easy - not for me and not for my co-workers either ;))
I am enjoying in what I do and I have lucky to be in an awesome, creative, young team. Helping to create different lifestyle magazines and lifestyle web site feels so good... and I am sure that I gain some great experience here.
No matter how long I will stay here (because you know - in our sport lifestyle, you never really know when you are gonna move) I know that is one really good thing that I experienced. 
The one reason I am very happy about is that I got this job on my own... without other (connections) people involved.. and that makes me happy and proud ;)

It's so funny that the first thing I take in my hands, when coming in Gummersbach, sitting at the coffee was TAS Magazine and I said to myself, what a great Mag... and now I am working there, helping creating it.
I paste some of the photos of what we are doing, so you get a bit of clue what is all about ;)

And here is also one of ours websites you can visit (you find my photo under Tas at Work):

Do you want to see what is TAS all about & who are my co-workers? 
Take a look at the video clip:











So, what do you think? Are you happy for me? ;) 
What are you doing & what are your career goals?

Love, Ania

30 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooooooooo čestitam!!!! :D superca!se veselimo s tabo :) (in celo sem vse znala prebrat čeprav je angleško :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Nina! No, vidis tvoja anglescina ze lepo napreduje ;) Umetnica enga lupcka u tvojo smer posiljam *

      Delete
  2. verjetno mora bit prou en poseben občutek, ko uresničiš ene od svojih sanj :) srečno pri novem delu pa še enkrat čestitke! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, res je.. moram priznat da je prav poseben obcutek in da sm kr malce ponosna nase.. Hvala draga in se beremo, fejsbukamo (hahaaa, kako se to bere ;))) se naprej! **

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Great Pics!

    Tanja

    www.modelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear and thank you for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  4. Čestitke za super job še enkrat in... Keep up the good work. Na še več uresničenih sanj. Revija pa zgleda luštna, za vsakega nekaj :) Moja nemščina je glih tolk močna, da sm se prebila skozi naslovnico zgornje spletne strani. Looks nice. Uživaj v delu in veselo novim zmagam naproti. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nika, draga, hvala! Hvala za lepe besede, tebe pa tudi spremljamo in tvoje cilje,da bodo kar najuspesnejsi**

      Delete
    2. Joooj, veš kok je blo tisto staro :))) Sem se do solz nasmejala, ko sem vidla tvoj komentar, ker jaz sem že pozabila na tisto zadevo - zdavnaj. Je blo pa uspešno in še (dokaj) drži. Sem zadevo zdej mal preuredila, bolj očem prijazno :)))

      Delete
  5. Wow cestitke! Res sem vesela da ti je uspelo! Srecno!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, hvala ;)) vidis sva ze dve vesele, heheee ;) ***

      Delete
  6. čestitkeee zdj p uživaj na polno =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations baby girl! That's a bad ass job! I'm studying to become a Marine Biologist for conservation and education in the US and maybe in Latin America. I'm gonna be a stylish biologist! :)

    xx Jacqueline
    fngm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear... I believe you are the most stxlish biologist that I have ever meet ;) kiss***

      Delete
  8. waaaa, hudooo!Čestitaaam :) super je ko dosežeš nekaj kar si želiš!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anja, to!!! :)) Vesela sem, da ti je uspelo! Keep on keeping on! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edita, hvala!!! Vidim da tudi tebi dobro uspeva!! ;))

      Delete
  10. Anja, to!!! :)) Vesela sem, da ti je uspelo! Keep on keeping on! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Seems you found the right job for yourself. I bet you will do good so have fun at work ;) I hope to read some from your one day at the Magazine
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Franziska, you are always so supportive, I am happy to have you as my follower ;) **

      Delete
  12. Congrtulations for your job! It seems great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Čestitammmmmm!! :) V filmčku zgleda, da imaš super kolektiv :)

    ReplyDelete