Thursday, July 19

{LOOKBOOK} PEPLUM vs. LACE



Heey my wonderful readers!

I just wanted to share with you few photos of my outfit I wore yesterday. We are in Slovenia - my homeland - at the moment with Igor, so I wanted to show him some beauty of our lovely little country that he didn't saw yet. We went to Bled - the only island in Slovenia (but not near sea :-) so my outfit had to be trendy but at most comfortable. No heels!
I will post more photos about Bled in next post but for this time just "lookbook"

How do you like it?
 I didn't really know how to wear this peplum top when I bought it (I just knew I want it)  but than I yesterday just "accidentally" mixed it with last season lace shorts and I am pretty happy with the result.

Wearing:
Top / Gina Tricot
Shorts / H&M
Accessories / H&M








 

6 comments:

  1. ful si lušna v tem outfitku <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Sandra, se vidi da se dobro pocutim v njem, a? ;-)

      Lupckam!
      A.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hvala Jovana, i meni se svidja, jos da ga nekako pametno ukombiniram, hehhe ;-)

      Delete
  3. luštno, lepe slikce :D

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete