Sunday, November 10








Wearing: Zara Jeans / Zara Shoes / Zara Top / Zara Blazer / Zara Bracelet / Karl Lagerfeld Watch 

This is what I wore today for going on the lunch with my boys and some friends.
I am not quite comfortable posing in outfits for blog because in the moment I still don't feel very good in my skin. 
I know there has been only a little time (3 months soon) since I gave a birth and since I weight 94 kilos (yes, 94?!) but it's hard when you love fashion and you realize even more that fashion world is just not nice to girls with some extra curves. 
There is no place for boobs, booty or strong legs, sorry but it's just not. All the designs are made that way that fits really good to only fit & slim girls (without boobs) and this is actually quite sad truth. 
Tomorrow is my first day when I am gonna try to change some of my (bad) eating habits, excluding sweets & junk food and including more water (!!) & proteins, less meat & more fish.
If you think you would be interesting to know what is going on in our kitchen, let me know and I will write more about it. 

Your opinion always counts a lot, so let me know what do you think about this outfit...

Love, A.

12 comments:

  1. I'm amazed about your outfit and the way keep taking care of yourself since you gave birth. :D
    So bravo !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my dear Adeline! I can say totally the same for you! When is gonna this weather allow us to go for a walk with our kidos?

      Delete
    2. I don't know, hopefully soon because I miss it even if we didn't do that a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Ne vem zakaj tocno se ne pocutis ok, ker zgledas namrec super za 3mesece po rojstvu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, draga anonimna!
      Verjetno ves, da smo zenske zahtevna bitja in da je le najboljse zadovoljivo, morm pa priznat, da ze pridno napredujem in sem na poti k zelenemu cilju... ceprav ob vecerih se vedno kaksna cokolada prevec pade v trebuscek :D

      Delete
  3. Se totalno strinjam z anonimko, super zgledaš :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super izgledas. in super blog. ja,zanima nas dogajanje v kuhinji ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lepa! Povej kaj vec o jedilnikih,se mi pa ne zdi,da bi morala hujsat...izgledas super!Mogoce samo malo telovadbe,da se bos TI bolje pocutila. Kar tako naprej

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Your perfect necklace and amazing shoes ! Kiss x

    blogservice@voguec.com

    ReplyDelete