Thursday, September 6

{LOOKBOOK} USA STARS


My Fabulous Ladies, Hello!
I wasn't even sure if I want to post this outfit or not... since it's nothing special really and it's just an ordinary, everyday "goingtothecity" look (and I don't really flatter myself with this photos of me, not best version of me this time) BUT blogging is not just all about showing your best side but also your real, simple you. 
And this is one of my outfits when I want to look good but not too pushy... when I want to feel dressed but not overdressed, when I want to feel attractive but still comfortable.
At the end I wore this outfit for Igor's new club presentation later that night because I didn't have time to change my clothes... and it was working just well for me.

What do you wear to the city when you want to look dressed but not overdressed? 

P.s. What about my new colorful USA scarf, ha?

Wearing:
Jeans / Cheap Monday (new)
Top / Gina Tricot
Scarf / No Branded bought in Kaki Crazy
Heels / Mango
Bag / Zara
Sun glasses / Ray Ban
Watch / Guess
Lipstick I am wearing / Lancome Rouge In Love (340B)






Sun tanning in the middle of the city...  ;)




My photographer ... my Boo... who takes photos of me but don't like to photos be taken from him ;)

14 comments:

  1. supr outfit. :) šalčk je pa top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, kako lahko rečeš, da tole ni dobra verzija tebe? :@ punca, super izgledaš, res si lepa, vse štima !! ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) jst mam tut že nou šalček za jesen:) sam pri nas je trenutno še kar toplo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sicer mam pa najraj za na fax itd kavbojke, kakšno srajco in dolgo jopco ali reklc:) oh ja pe en mesc počitnic:) lp iz zagorja:)

      Delete
  4. Amazing slikce. Tale šalček si je želela moj kolegica, ji moram sedaj povedat za tvoj blog. :)

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. meni je super kako si oblečena, šal je pa itak pika na i ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look amazing! Loved your outfit!
    I found your blog through Ela's blog Fashion on the run (former Ela, an ordinary girl), and I really loved it! You have great style, and fantastic photos!
    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! we love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traperice, neka jednostavna majica i neki zanimljiv detalj uz sve to, tako je i kod mene. Šal je super, ali štikle su naj, naj!
    Hehehe, suosjećam s Igorom. ;)

    ReplyDelete